Eva Longoria's Stunning Wedding Flowers.


Jeff Leatham, my favourite inspiration for floral design, was the floral stylist for Eva Longoria's 2007 wedding.

I love the way he sits the flowers at an angle at the top of the vases, I've still not managed to figure out how he does it but when I do I'll post about it. It's such an unusual way of displaying flowers and really shows off long stems like those on lilies and roses.
The couple were married in a beautiful Paris church which followed a civil ceremony at a city hall. The wedding party then travelled outside of Paris to the Château de Vaux le Vicomte. Eva wore an Angel Sanchez gown.For more on Jeff Leatham visit his {website}

(Image Credits: All Jeff Leatham.)

8 comments:

  1. From what I can tell, and what I've read, it's just a matter of balance between the weight of the flowers and the weight of the water in the vase. I get the sense that you may have to buy 2 dozen roses or so and a large vase, fill the vase with water, and "play" with the arrangement to see how the angle of the bouquet and distance of the flower heads from the lip of the vase change the tipping point of the arrangement.

    He may also use clear elastics to bind the stems together, placing the elastic at the water line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much!! Will definately have a try with this advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fluffy flowers are either anabelle hydrangeas or snowball vibernums. The second layer is definately the phalaeonpsis orchid (moth orchid)and the ground is covered with what looks to be white rose petals and full heads of the hydrangea/vibernum. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! that kind of wedding flowers is my dream. So lovely, everything was in order. Wish I can also have a wedding like that. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. I am so inspired



    -fern-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
    canadian florist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. I am so inspired Göğüs Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one more life to see this beauty.

    We are the leading on-line florist you can trust Philippine flowers, Flower in Philippines, and We offer ultimate collection of Flower in Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one superb gallery, it is hard to have a bad day after viewing this...thank you!

    We are the leading on-line florist you can trust Flower delivery to Philippines, Philippines flower delivery, and We offer ultimate collection of Flower in Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS